- Monday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Friday: By Appointment Only
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: Closed
Achieve your healthy and happy smile at Bittner Family Dental Group
- NEW PATIENTS
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- WHAT IS INVISALIGN®
- INVISALIGN® VS. BRACES
- INVISALIGN® BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES
- INVISALIGN® QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE US FOR INVISALIGN®
- INVISALIGN® FOR TEENS
- INVISALIGN® PATIENT EXPERIENCE
- INVISALIGN® PRACTICE CHECKLIST
- 8-POINT INVISALIGN® AGREEMENT COMPARISON
- INVISALIGN PATIENT CELEBRATIONS
- INVISALIGN® “SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE” PROMOTION
- PATIENT EDUCATION
- ALTERNATIVE TO BRACES FOR TEENS
- DENTAL ANXIETY
- DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- DO I HAVE SLEEP APNEA?
- DO I NEED A ROOT CANAL?
- I THINK MY GUMS ARE RECEDING
- IMPROVE YOUR SMILE FOR SENIOR PICTURES
- OPTIONS FOR REPLACING MISSING TEETH
- ORAL CANCER SCREENING
- ORAL HYGIENE BASICS
- PATIENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- PERIODONTAL CHARTING
- PREVENTATIVE DENTISTRY
- WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE MY SMILE?
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I CHIP MY TOOTH?
- WHEN IS A TOOTH EXTRACTION NECESSARY?
- WHICH IS BETTER INVISALIGN OR BRACES?
- WHY ARE MY GUMS BLEEDING?
- WILL I NEED A BONE GRAFT FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTION
- SMILE BLOG
- CONTACT US
WE ARE NOW OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
For Your Safety during Covid-19
In dentistry, for the past 40+ years we have always practiced “Universal Precautions”, meaning we treat every patient as they have an infectious disease or virus. Our strict guidelines protect our providers, team, and patients which allows to create a safe and healthy environment. Our larger office allows us to use social distancing when possible.
During the Covid-19 pandemic we have been doing our part, as we have always been open to take emergencies for existing patients and new patients as well. Our regular office hours resumed as of May 4th, as we are considered an essential business. We care about our team and our patients have taken the time to raise our standard of care to an even high level.
It is our hope that with all we are doing, you and your loved ones to feel comfortable to visit our office. We are always available to answer additional questions as they may arise, please feel free to reach out to us.
In additional to our current protocols we have set the following protocols in place:
Supplementary Office Standards and Equipment:
- Additional cleaning schedule in place during the day and at the end of each workday
- Continual disinfecting of all touch points from team and patients
- Ozone air hepa filters with UV in administrative and treatment areas
- Equipment to reduce aerosols during clinical procedures
- Ozone fogger nightly in all areas of the office
- UV box sterilizers, hospital standard
- Team wellness evaluation at the start of each workday (symptom and temperature check)
- PPE protocols have been upgraded to hospital standards
- Adherence to proper hand washing
- CDC standards in place
- Social distancing when possible
We pre-screen all patients over the phone prior to appointment, with the following:
- Covid symptoms questions (self or others in contact with)
- Traveled outside of shelter in place questions
- Wear a mask to appointment
- Use the restroom prior to coming into the office
- Once arriving, wait in car and we will call once provider is ready
- Take temperature and blood pressure prior to appointment
- Covid consent form signed
- Social distancing protocols in place when possible