Job Title: Dental Hygienist
Are you a “Super Star”? Are you passionate and love what you do? If this is you; we want you to join our team. We have an opening for an outstanding Hygienist. We are a well established, state of the art dental practice with a commitment to outstanding patient care and service. We like to take great care of our patients and like to have fun. Are you motivated, friendly, and energetic? If this sounds like what you have been looking for; please submit your resume and I’ll call you back.
Having great communication skills and being a passionate team player is a must.
- 2+ years of experience as an RDH (Ideally)
- Current RDH license, X-ray license & CPR certification
- Confidence presenting treatment recommendations to patients
- Ability to create value for the treatment provided
- Willingness to work hard and raise the bar
- DENTRIX G5 (or grater) experience is a plus
- Laser Experience is a plus.
If you are a patient-centric person who continues to strive for excellence, and takes great pride in their work, then this is the place for you! We offer a competitive salary based on experience & performance. If you are interested in either of these positions and would like to join our team, send resume via email to email@example.com.
Job Title: Associate Dentist
Job Description: Perform a full range of dental procedures on adults and children; diagnose and treat diseases of the oral cavity; perform surgical extraction of teeth, root canals, veneers, orthodontics, root canals, perform cosmetic dentistry procedures (e.g. adding/removing teeth, whitening); and perform surgical installation of dental implants.
Minimum Qualifications: DMD or DDS degree and two years of experience.
Job Location: San Jose, CA; Must travel to affiliate office in Monterey, CA once per week.
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to:
Gerald Bittner, Jr. DDS
890 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
Job Title: Treatment Coordinator
Our Awesome state of the art dental office is looking for a Fantastic Treatment Presenter to join our team. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, friendly, energetic, take charge individuals who can multi task in a quality 5 star customer service practice. Someone who likes to have fun. You also need to enjoy working with and educating people about dental health. As part of our team, you'll need to be professional, honest, communicate well, be a self starter, and have good time management skills with at least 2 years experience in the dental field. The position is full time, working 4 days a week. We are open Monday – Thursday from 7:45 am till 6:00 pm. Medical and Dental benefits are also available for full time employees.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: -
- Coordinating and presenting treatment plans
- Patient communications (phone, e-mail, written)
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation
- Checking in and out patients
- Over the counter collections
- Must have knowledge of general dental insurance and patient responsibility portion
- Dentrix 6.0 or above
The Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Well-organized, Self-motivated, Positive outlook
- Great People Skills (ability to communicate clearly through all modes of communication)
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, Social Networks)
- Exhibits flexibility - Energetic and enthusiastic
- Be comfortable to promote the practice RDA / DA is a plus
Qualified candidates must have a positive attitude towards their work and towards others, be respectful, reliable, mature, responsible, has initiative, can problem-solve, must be efficient, can multi-task, can follow instructions, and always willing to learn. We offer a competitive salary based on experience & performance. If you are interested in any of these positions and would like to join our team, send resume via email WITH COVER LETTER to email@example.com. Cover letter must include:
- Wage history or expectations
- Tell us what you are looking for in your next position
- What is your favorite dental procedure, what procedure do you need more training?
We will contact you for a phone interview. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Job Location: San Jose, CA 95129
- Required education: Associate Degree
- Required experience: Minimum of 2 years in the dental field
- Required language: English