By Certifiably Kissable
There's no better way to show off your smile than a selfie.
Because you work hard to keep your smile sparkling we thought it would be a great time for a selfie refresher.
- Above Your Head -- Hold the camera above your head for best angle
- Peak in the Mirror – Check yourself out before you take your pic, are you looking good?
- Keep it Clean – Make sure whatever is in your background is cleaned up
- Don’t Move – Duh, seems obvious but oh so critical
- Show It Off – A new outfit, hair, etc. makes for an extra special selfie
- Come out of the Shadows – Be aware of where your lights coming from and stay out of the shadows, they never look good
- Don’t Fake It – The camera doesn’t lie, smile like you mean it, it makes for a better pic
- Tilt Your Head – The tilt works, find the best head tilt for you
- Keep it Natural – Use natural light when you can, it makes for the best pics – lighting is everything
- Signature Pose – Find the pose you look best and stick with it, it works!
- Have Fun – It will show in your photo’s, if the mood hits you be silly
- Play w/ Filters – Find the one that works for you
- Practice, Practice, Practice – Like everything else, practice makes perfect, take as many shots as you want, you can always delete them
Do you have a selfie secret?
In the first episode of the Kylie Jenner show, Kylie shared that she looks at the comments when she first posts a pic and if she doesn’t like the feedback she deletes the post and starts again.
If you find yourself wanting more from your smile, whether it’s brighter teeth, straighter teeth, a less gummy smile or there is just something you can't put your finger on, be sure to speak with your dentist, they’ll have options personalized for you.
Be Cavity Free, Be Certifiably Kissable